Introducing Massage Cupping to Louisville
MediCuppingTM a VacuTherapiesConditions that Respond to VacuuMobilization™
Bursitis, Tendonitis and other inflammatory conditions
Sluggish colon, IBS
Stagnant lymph and edema
Insomnia and anxiety
Poorly nourished skin and muscle tissue
Lung inflammation and congestion
Migraine and headaches
High blood pressure
Asthma and pneumonia
Neuralgia and rheumatism
Pre- and post-operative conditions
Athletic stress and injury
A pleasant and gentle, non-invasive technology that achieves powerful results in:
- Cellulite reduction
- Skin toning and firming
- Contouring the face and body
- Joint mobilization
- Lymph drainage
- Detoxification- movement of stagnation
- Releasing tight, contracted muscle tissue
- Scar reduction
- Pre and post-operative therapy to shorten recovery time and enhance surgical results
- Assisting with weight loss programs and surgeries
Acclaimed by medical and skin care professionals around the world, VACUTHERAPIESTM
are used to stimulate arterial and venous blood flow along with
lymphatic circulation. By clearing debris and creating drainage
pathways, these incredibly effective techniques enable the body to
return to homeostasis and promotes healthier tissue down to a cellular
Vacuum mobilization is known for immediate effects on conditions such as:
- Sports injuries and post-event conditions
- Vascular issues- spider veins and varicosities
- Loose skin and old deposits from weight loss
- Lymph edema- general and post surgery (i.e. breast cancer and lymph node removal)
- Scarring- old and new, post surgery, stretch marks
- Plantar Fasciatis, compartmental syndrome
- Deep tissue and structural issues-old injuries and chronic movement patterns
- AND MANY MORE.....
What are treatments like?
may be done once or can be done in a series of sessions to resolve
chronic conditions. Results are achieved quickly with comfort for the
client and ease for the practitioner.
can be from 1/2 hour to 1 1/2 hours. This depends on whether the
modality is integrated into another therapy or done independently.
treatments are very relaxing, with nervous system sedation and
metabolic stimulation combined. The sensations are very soothing and
very deep, depending on the condition being treated.
- Deep tissue therapy- joint mobilization and deep tissue techniques can be accomplished with ease and comfort.
- Lymphatic drainage can be accomplished quickly and effectively.
- Body contouring takes on a whole new meaning as bodies begin to function and maintain homeostasis
- Support of medical procedures such as surgery; plastic, reconstructive, liposuction, orthopedic/sports and many more...
For best results Medicupping must be done in a series of sessions.
Trained by Anita Shannon, Asheville, NC